Friday, February 3, 2012

I think I am addicted to my Formula 1 shake recipe! ;)

SERIOUSLY! I find myself scraping out my glass with a spatula to get every drop of my delicious Formula 1 shake!


Every morning I start my day by blending this awesome drink into a frothy mixture!:


1/4 cup frozen berries (purchased in a large bag at Costco) 


1 1/2 cups soy milk (also purchased at Costco for a great price! No, I don't work for Costco!)


Two scoops of French Vanilla flavored Formula 1 shake mix (with PROTEIN!)


1/2 teaspoon of Herbal Tea Concentrate


1 scoop of Aloe powder (for the digestive system)


Then I finish every drop; I find I have to use the rubber spatula to get every last drop of goodness! :)


I repeat this for lunch without the Aloe powder!


So yummy!


Only 45 minutes until my next shake!



No comments:

Post a Comment