Monday, February 6, 2012

My Little Grandson is Growing so Fast!

My husband and I became grandparents for the first time in August 2011! It is really great! Our little grandson brings so much joy to any room he is in, just by his presence!


The other day he was here and my husband and I were marvelling at how quickly he is changing and growing..."It won't be long before he'll be able to go fishing and hiking with grandpa," my husband says! (he is only 5 1/2 months old!) :)


One thing Grandpa and I talk about a lot is staying HEALTHY and ENERGISED enough, to be able to play with and stay involved with our GRANDCHILDREN!


We want to leave an impression on them before our time is up here on Earth! This is one of our biggest motivations for getting and staying healthy...and I am so glad we found HERBALIFE products which make it easier for us to do just that!


Here's to quality time with your grandchildren!



No comments:

Post a Comment