Saturday, February 4, 2012

It is another beautiful day in Northern California!

My family and I have lived in Northern California since April 2000. We live in a special valley that is surrounded by mountains.


Today it will be close to 70* in the valley even though we can see snow covered mountain tops all around us! The result of our mild weather is that we don't have very many days of down-time! This means that we keep very ACTIVE all year long.


It has been difficult at times to keep up the pace as one ages, BUT now I am so excited because the SUPPLEMENTS I've been taking from Herbalife have really ENERGISED me and I can see that I will be able to keep going all year long!


For energy, I particularly love the: Herbal Tea Concentrate, Total Control, Liftoff, and my favorite between meal pick-me-up, H3O Fitness Drink! The H3O comes in little packets of powder which can be carried in your pocket or purse and added to a bottle of water. My husband works for the US Forest Service and loves this drink for his fieldwork!


If you need ENERGY, HERBALIFE has the products!


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment